Saturday, March 26, 2011

Aurora Borealis

I’ve never had the pleasure of experiencing the Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights and well now that I mention it, I’ve never seen snow. I was born in Medellin, Colombia so it’s not like I haven’t lived. I’ve seen the Amazon, ha! I’ve also been at the top of high mountains and even stood inside a cloud on one of those mountains but can you believe it, no snow. I’ve also seen many beautiful beaches and well living in Miami, Florida I’m used to extremely humid, hot weather. Today, March 26th we have a lovely 87 degrees Fahrenheit.


It is my dream to have the fantastic experience of the Aurora Borealis. For now here is an amazing video that I found and would like to share with you. It is truly magnificent work and my props to this great photographer.






Thank you so much for supporting SAND!