Tuesday, October 18, 2011

With Gratitude


As many of you know, yesterday was my birthday :D

First, I would like to thank all of you for the wonderful birthday wishes on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Goodreads, and LinkedIn!

You guys are AWESOME!!

As some of you noticed, I embarked on a birthday celebration that spread throughout all of my social media outlets. And I'm sure I annoyed a few people with, what I like to call, my birthday campaign.

Here's what I posted:  

"Please make my birthday complete & download my book SAND.

*puppy dog eyes*

Pulse racing - non-stop action - kick-butt hero - shock ending - plus a real romance
"

My birthday wish was to see SAND go up in the Amazon ranks. And it did!! 

I am very happy to have sold 50 e-books!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 

You guys are the best!!

Everyone, please take a cupcake :D

Thank you so much for supporting SAND!