Monday, September 28, 2015

Miami Herald Names Me As The Area Expert And Trulia Likes It



On September 20th, the Sunday edition of the Miami Herald featured a cover story about "New Housing Hot Spots" in South Florida. I'm humbled and thankful to have been a part of the cover story. It was exciting to be in front of the camera and talk about the place where I call home. I felt like a natural — I was born to be in front of the camera. (Okay no, not really, I was actually very nervous!)




It’s only fitting that Realtor Liliana "Lili" Tufel is selling homes in the suburban area where she grew up, attended school, got married and is now raising a family – the Country Club and Palm Springs North areas of northwest Miami-Dade County. “This is my home.”


The Coldwell Banker agent believes that the neighborhoods, in an unincorporated section tucked between Miami Lakes and the Broward County line, offer families and first-time home buyers a lot of options priced well under $400,000.
View the article here.

Minutes after the article went live online, I received my first phone call. An owner-agent listing needed my help. Lili Tufel to the rescue! Can you believe people have gone out of their way to look me up? Exciting times!


Not that I needed any validation (I'm not gonna lie, it does feel good sometimes) but Donna Reid, my manager at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in Hollywood, FL and President of Miami Association of Realtors® shared this on her Facebook page:




And after sharing the Miami Herald article on my Instagram, Trulia liked it! What? That's right, yeah. Trulia liked it!