Friday, November 6, 2015

29 Ways It Pays To Work With A Realtor®

If you're thinking about buying or selling a home on your own, consider all the steps you may personally have to complete.


For a home seller, it is not easy to price your home without the input of a market expert. Here are a couple of recent blog posts on pricing your home: I Know Why Your Home Didn't Sell and What is Confirmation Bias and How Can I Use it to Price My Home?


Here are 29 steps you may have to personally complete which includes having to find an attorney to draft the real estate purchase contract.

If you or anyone you know is looking to buy a new home, sell your house or relocate, I would love to hear from you. Even if I'm not in your immediate area, wherever you are, I can connect you or anyone you know with a top real estate agent. (305) 306-7677