Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunglasses

I love sunglasses ... cheap ones, expensive ones, colored ones, you name it!

I even like songs about sunglasses, haha! So needless to say my characters have to wear sunglasses, right?

There is a very cute and vivid scene in SAND with Abby trying on pairs of sunglasses. I recall the scene later in the book in a sort of movie montage type scene. I'm not posting any more excerpts so you will just have to get the book.  *grins*

I enjoy watching snippets of movies and that's the reason I've been sharing snippets of my novel but there has been some debate on whether or not I have been giving away too much of my book. In my opinion, because I'm a newly published author, many people are not familiar with my writing and don't really know what to expect.

There have been times when I've been at a movie theater watching the previews, and I've turned to my husband saying, "They practically showed us the whole movie." Then, when we've gone to see that particular movie, it turned out to be so much more, with twists in the plot that were not in the previews.

I'll tell you what! There are twists in the plot of SAND that you won't expect. There's a shock ending. None of my excerpts give you the entire story. I guess you'll have to read the book.  *muahahaha*

Oh great ... I've got songs about sunglasses playing in my head now!



Thank you so much for supporting SAND!