Monday, May 9, 2011

Coffee & Convo "...not for those who wear rose colored glasses."



Her name is Aynoit Ashor and her book is I Wish I Would've, a drama part of the Family Secrets Series which says Aynoit, "will discuss topics many want to sweep under the rug and pretend don't exist."

Anyoit, your book deals with very difficult subjects such as child abuse. Tell us a little bit about I Wish I Would've.

I Wish I Would've follows a girl whose mother is trying desperately to keep a family secret.  The girl can't understand why her mother does not want her to have contact with her G-Pa.  Against her mother's wishes, the girl contact's her G-Pa and goes to visit.  While there she finds out her family's dark secret.

What do you think readers will enjoy most about your book?

My books are not for those who wear rose colored glasses.  I Wish I Would've gets readers to think about what could be going on in the neighbor's house. 

Where can we find your book?


Tell us a little about yourself.

I was raised in Bethlehem, PA (Christmas City, USA).  I love Christmas.  I've been writing for as long as I can remember.  When my children were younger, I would make up stories for bed time.  I now live in the Richmond, VA area and have been here for five years.  Other than writing, I love to listen to Old Time Radio, Read and Dance.  I really like to dance. 

Why did you decide to become an Indie author? 

After receiving two rejection letters and three "non-responses" I started to look into begin an indie author.  I figured I'd give it a try and see what happened.  Sitting around waiting wasn't going to get me anywhere so I decided to take action.

What are some of your other books and where can we find them?

Though this is the first book in my series, the second, Sixty-7, is available at my website www.AynoitAshor.webs.com

If you want to know more about Aynoit’s book I Wish I Would've, I encourage you to visit the links she has provided where you will be able to read some of the great reviews for I Wish I Would've.


Thank you so much for sharing with us today.


Thank you so much for supporting SAND!