Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Author of the award-winning novel In Leah's Wake Interviews ME!

Remember a few days ago when I posted this? (See entire post here.)

"Here's a question I was recently asked:


If you could have coffee with any 3 authors, living or dead, who would they be?

This was my response:  I would love to have coffee with my great, great (not sure how many greats, I should call my mom and ask) grandfather Juan Jose Botero 1840-1926 who wrote a famous Spanish literary classic, Lejos Del Nido.  University students in Colombia have done their thesis on his literary work. I think it would be a very inspirational cup of coffee!

You can read about the other two authors on A Blog by Terri Giuliano Long."

If you haven't gone yet, GO NOW! You will learn something that I bet you didn't know about J.R.R. Tolkien ... seriously.

Lili Tufel
Thank you so much for supporting SAND!