Saturday, December 10, 2011

We Won An Award!!


Cool! We just won an award!!  :D

Thank you Katheryne Lane for this very awesome award!!

To check out her blog, click here.

I am told that there are some rules. Here they are:

Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 5 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.


7 Things about Lili Tufel

1.  I'm a devout Catholic.

2.  I gave birth to my 3 children without epidural or any pain medication.  Natural childbirths.

3.  I home-schooled my kids for three years and turned an entire bedroom into a classroom.

4.  I don't hold my tongue when it comes to defending my faith.

5.  I can be sweet and I can also be a real bitch.

6.  I sold a half-a-million-dollar house in 2 weeks as a 19 year-old Realtor in 1993.

7.  I visited a place in Colombia where there was no electricity and no running water.  I had to take my contacts off by candlelight.  Lol, yeah...I wore my contacts there.

5 Winners







Not only are they 5 awesome blogging women but I am proud to call them my good friends.  Go and check out their very cool blogs!


Thank you so much for supporting SAND!