Friday, December 16, 2011

Terrific Interview & Surprise Revealed!



Yes, I like the color pink. I love hearts and sunglasses. So the above picture is perfect for my BIG surprise revealed!

So what's the big surprise??

Well, you already know about SAND getting picked up by a publisher. And you already know that SAND will be on Barnes & Noble bookshelves soon. And you know that SAND hit number one on Amazon - see Facebook fan page for pics!

Then, what's the surprise??

You'll have to go visit Indies Unlimited to find out!!

Hint:  Due to popular demand, I decided on this for 2012.

Well, what are you waiting for, go check it out!  Click here:

http://www.indiesunlimited.com/2011/12/16/meet-the-author-lili-tufel-with-exclusive-surprise-announcement/

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.  :D




Thank you so much for supporting SAND!